Well, we have made it 33 weeks into this pregnancy and needless to say I am more than ready to meet our little guy. I have hit the complete uncomfortable stage. I get sore so easily this time around and as with Collin all my weight is in my HUGE belly... which makes it hard to get out of bed, off the couch, etc. I will be happy to get back down to a size 27-28... can't wait to use you, Wii Fit.
We went to the doctor today and I am measuring at 34 weeks. One week ahead of the actual week I am. My NP is not concerned about that. She did say that she thinks this baby will be big like Collin. Matthew's heartbeat was 144 today. Strong and healthy!! That is what I like to hear! My blood pressure was really good, yeah! The only thing I need to watch for is going into labor b/c they don't want me to. They are concerned the same thing will happen with Matthew that happened with Collin. So, I have to take it sort of easy. Which is not always so easy with a 2 year old! :) From here on out we got every two weeks until the last month we go every week! This is how I know we are reaching the end of me carrying Baby and getting closer to meeting him.
Friday, January 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
sounds great - hang in there
You are almost there- take it easy and we can't wait to meet him!
Post a Comment