The Hargrove's have some wonderful news to share with everybody!! We are happy to announce that we are expecting our 2nd child in March of '09. My due date is March 6 which makes me 3 1/2 months pregnant today, actually. Collin knows that there is a baby in mommy's belly and he gives the baby kisses and when it's time for bed he tells the baby "night-night." It's extremely adorable. I've been way sicker this time around which is no fun but we deal with it. We heard the heart beat for the first time a couple of weeks ago and it was faster than Collin's ever was. I've heard the faster the heartbeat the more likely it is a girl, but we won't know for sure until October 14. :) We have a girls name picked out but we are having a hard time with boys names so if you have any suggestions please let us know. It's funny b/c that is the opposite problem we had when I was pregnant with Collin.
Todd is doing really well. He has been so great helping me out since I get tired easily these days. Work has him extremely busy but he manages to handle it with ease. His 31st birthday is coming up but other than that I don't think there is anything new to report.
Collin is talking so much these days! I wish I could run through the long list of things he is saying but I can't think of them all right now. His favorite toys are his cars that he can ride, tractors, and books. He loves to look at his books. He points out what things are and ask you what things are when he points at them. He's getting smarter by the day. We feel really blessed to have such a great little guy. He got a cold this past week but has bounced back great. Play time is much to important to stay sick!
We just got some family pictures back that were taken at Lake Michigan so stay tuned for those. They are so wonderful! All the pictures captured Collin's personality greatly!
Friday, September 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Congrats on number 2! We still haven't met number 1! We are here in MI for 5 more weeks, playdate?? Our number is: 4023751
Love Kristin Jack and Nicklas
congratulations again from all of us.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
:: Nick
Post a Comment