Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Spending the afternoon with Grandma & Grandpa Hargrove



Grandma and Grandpa Hargrove baby sat me for a few hours while Mommy and Daddy went out to buy a new car seat and go out with there friends for a bit. Grandma and I took a nap together and Grandpa made sure I got my "yum-yums". I think it made their week to watch me!!

2 comments:

Aunt Alice said...

What a great time! There's nothing better for grandparents than having time to spend with their grandchild! Looks like everyone had a good time - plus mom and dad got an opportunity to get out and about for a bit!

barb said...

I love this posting! I am all for grandma and grandpa time - there is nothing like it - and the grandbabies usually enjoy it just as much :)
Glad mom and pop got some date time too. always important.