

I am having a hard time trying to figure out where to start with our trip out East over the week of Thanksgiving so I will start with the pictures that were taken while we were hanging out at my aunt's apartment. We spent our first night there and would make pit stops there in between our excursions. We enjoyed ourselves immensely! Thanks for having us, Aunt Grace and we can't wait to visit again!
On a side note... all but 2 of these picture were taken by Collin. He spent half the time we were there taking pictures with my camera or with Todd's phone! :)




1 comment:
The kids are just adorable - I can't believe it has been so long since I saw them in person - but hopefully this holiday season will bring a couple opportunities :) sounds like NY was fun for you
Post a Comment