Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Detroit Zoo

We went to the Detroit Zoo on September 12. We went to celebrate my friend Janet daughter's birthday. Jamie turned 4 and she had a great day. After the zoo we went to a Tiger's game! Here is Jamie getting ready to blow out her candles. Isn't she adorable?

Mommy stealing a kiss from CJ while we watched Jamie open her presents.
I only posted pics of Collin's favorite animals. If I posted all the pics we took of animals I would be here all night. Here we have a giraffe. Collin started crying when we walked away from him and his friends. He quickly got over it when we got the zebras.


This guy reminds me of the wise monkey from the Lion King. I can't remember his name but this guy looks wise to me, too. Maybe it's in the species?
"That's a turtle, Daddy!"
The snakes and turtles were by far his favorite. That is ok as long he doesn't try to bring either into the house. :)

No comments: