Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Collin's First Tigers Game!

Aaah, the Tigers game. Mr. Collin did really well at the game until about the 6th inning when he lost it and by lost it I mean he needed to run out some of his energy and he had to do it NOW! I think the zoo then the Tigers game was just a little too much for our little man, but over all he did great and I know he had fun. To add to it all the Tiger's lost... we did have some awesome seats in homerun territory. A woman about 10 rows in front of us caught a homie ball! Sweet!

Our hostesses with the mostesses the VanderLugt's

The Hargrove's(we missed you Matthew!!)

Comerica Park

Collin showing Todd his new teeth. The super stubborn molars are now in and he is very proud of his new teeth. Good job, Kiddo. :)

No comments: