Matthew is thriving so well at two months! He following his brother's lead and is in the 90th percentile in all categories. He weighs 14.4 lbs. which is just under a 3lb. weight gain from his 1 month check up. His head has grown so he went from being in the 90th percentile to 97th. He had even gotten longer. He was 23 in. at 1 month and is now 25.2!(98th percentile) He went up on all his percentages except for weight he stayed the same at 95%.
He loves to lay under his jungle gym and look at all his toys above him. He coos at them and is starting to try and grab them. He loves when Mommy talks to him... well, he likes when anyone talks to him but I am his favorite. Collin can get some smiles out of his brother when he talks to him, too. It's so funny and entertaining!
Matthew sleeps so well. I am extremely lucky. I think I would be a little crazy if he didn't! He's starting to stay awake more often and he just brings so much joy to our family!
So, so sweet.
One handsome guy. He's so lucky he's so handsome like his brother and daddy!!
3 comments:
And his mommy too!
I LOVE the spikey hair =)
ditto to katie and to the spikey hair comment. He is adorable.
Post a Comment