Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

The Hargrove's are healing from illnesses. As you will see below Collin is working on getting over a cough, runny nose thing and I have a sore throat and body ache! Ugh. Todd also has a sore throat so that leaves Matthew as the healthiest Hargrove. I think that is how we would like it b/c he is not even 3 weeks old yet. Anyway...

We hope everyone had a fun St. Patrick's day!! This day is pretty special to Todd and I b/c this day is our "dating" anniversary. Six years ago today he snagged me. There was no turning back and look at us now with two beautiful boys! We definitely have our Irish Blessings! :)

4 comments:

D,J&d VanderLugt said...

The first time I read that post I thought it said 6 years ago today he shagged me...and I was thinking geesh marylou we don't need to know the details! Ha ha! Happy dating anniversary!

The Hargrove's Four said...

HAHAHA! No J, this is a PG blog. Geez.

barb said...

i love your header picture - can you share that? i can't download it.

The Hargrove's Four said...

I will e-mail it to you, Barb. :)