Thanks to Uncle Joe searching at the car auctions for the exact vehicle we were looking for(color, interior, options, etc.) we are now proud owners of a Mercury Moutaineer. Well, we aren't quite the owners yet, but we will be on Wednesday. Uncle Joe is slapping on some new tires and getting it serviced for us before we pick it up. Todd and I are looking foward to having more room for our family of soon to be four! I will miss our Diesel Jetta but it is time for a change. Our Mountaineer is white with tan leather interior... I didn't search that hard for a picture that looks just like ours. Thanks again to Uncle Joe and everyone at Red Cedar Auto!! :)Saturday, January 17, 2009
A Bigger, Family Vehicle
Thanks to Uncle Joe searching at the car auctions for the exact vehicle we were looking for(color, interior, options, etc.) we are now proud owners of a Mercury Moutaineer. Well, we aren't quite the owners yet, but we will be on Wednesday. Uncle Joe is slapping on some new tires and getting it serviced for us before we pick it up. Todd and I are looking foward to having more room for our family of soon to be four! I will miss our Diesel Jetta but it is time for a change. Our Mountaineer is white with tan leather interior... I didn't search that hard for a picture that looks just like ours. Thanks again to Uncle Joe and everyone at Red Cedar Auto!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
very nice!
like it.
Post a Comment