Then I wash down my banana with water completely tuned into "Nemo"... one of my favorites. The sharks still scare me sometimes, though.
I'm still waaay into my movie. No talk, just watch.
While watching I do get excited and jump up and down and point at my DVD player. Usually I let you know when I am done and I tell "Nemo" ni-night and shut the DVD player... sometimes I cry when Mommy or Daddy does it for me!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Don'tcha just love how independent they are now? Wanting to do some much more on their own and getting mad when we do it for them? Aubs is the same way. And boy does she love her movies. She gets that same look of concentration that Collin has in some of those pics. Too cute!
1 comment:
Don'tcha just love how independent they are now? Wanting to do some much more on their own and getting mad when we do it for them? Aubs is the same way. And boy does she love her movies. She gets that same look of concentration that Collin has in some of those pics. Too cute!
Post a Comment