We took Collin to Chuckie-Cheese a couple weeks ago before heading over to my parents and we had so much fun! Unfortunately, the only pics we took was of Collin and I playing skee-ball. We played lots of games but Todd only hauled out the camera during this time. I'm not blaming him b/c I could have takes some pictures, too. Anyway, Collin makes one mean skee-ball player. He is so good that he can throw(no, not toss) the ball up the alley and it will come back to him and he can even make it in other isles. I know you all wish you had his mad skills! :) I do believe he has a good enough arm to be a pitcher someday, though. He can whip those skee balls and they are pretty heavy!
Sunday, December 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment