We took Collin to see Jamie, who cuts my hair, last week for his first "professional" haircut. He has gotten haircuts by Daddy and by Aunt Mel but we don't see Aunt Mel enough to use her services and I banned Daddy from cutting Collin's hair b/c last time he cut it it was not even! His experience went better than we thought. We had to give him my cell phone and a bottle to keep him still. I know, he still shouldn't be using his bottle but to my defense he isn't even two yet(even though everyone thinks he's 3) and that is his comfort. He has never used a binky or dragged a blanky around with him so I'm having a hard time breaking him of this. Stay tuned... my goal is to have him off by the time he is 2. I have about one month!
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Collin Goes To Get His Haircut.... Professionally
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
so glad the curls stayed
Post a Comment