Wednesday, February 20, 2008

My First Hair Cut


It was time to give Collin a hair cut. As you can see his bangs were getting in his eyes and it was driving him and us crazy. So when we went home to see family this weekend our Aunt Mel cut his hair for us. Thanks, Aunt Mel! We love the outcome!!

Collin took Aunt Mel's comb to help her comb his hair. He did a very good job!!












Collin had enough and decided it was time to get down and play with his cousins!







"Thanks, Aunt Mel, now I can see. Don't I look so handsome?!"


By the way, I couldn't cut off the curls in the back. They are too precious!

2 comments:

katie said...

Phew, when I read that title I was afraid he had lost his curls! Glad to hear that he can see, but still has his sweet curls in the back!

barb said...

ditto to katie's remark - i love the curls.