Ok, he is a little dude. The other night we were having company over and it had been unseasonably cold so we put fall clothes on Collin. I don't know why but I love to see my little guy dressed nicely. Just so you all know, I tried to put down his collar but it stayed up with the sweater so I didn't fight it too much! :) The best part about that is that Todd agreed that he looked so cute. My belief is that he can look like a little prepster sometimes and still wear his t-shirts and jeans on other days! Variety is good even at 7 1/2 months! So yes, Uncle Michael, I do dress him like Carlton!(as in Banks from Fresh Prince of Bel-Air). You survived it and so will he! :)
Wednesday, August 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
He is just SO stinkin cute!
Awww!
Post a Comment