Wednesday, August 22, 2007

My First Soccer Game

I took Collin to his first soccer game today, YEAH! Yes, it was 90 degrees and super muggy but he had a great time. He was super chatty during the first half of the game. Talking to his toys, talking to random people, talking to the players. I tried to get a video of it and as soon as I hit play he shut up and just focused in on the camera. Go figure! Todd came and met us for most of the second half so Collin and I really enjoyed that. As you can see Collin is now the owner of State hat, too. I had a wedding shower to go to last Saturday and when I got home he was wearing his new hat.(That's right, Daddy took him when I was not looking!) It seems only appropriate, though, b/c I plan on taking him to a lot of those games. It's something I enjoy and it's good for him to be outside, too. Maybe in 18 years Todd and I will be going to that field to watch Collin play... you never know. Anyway, this was a good memory for me and I'm looking foward to enjoying a season full of them! Oh and yes, State won 2-1! I guess, Go Green?!?


Even though it was hot he was a happy boy, as usual!


He is actually watching the game in this picture. It did keep his attention at times.

Chillin' in the stroller. He puts his feet on his food tray and just kicks back!




1 comment:

barb said...

it certainly looks as if he fully enjoys soccer - or perhaps just getting out with you in the fresh air.