Friday, April 13, 2007

Hello...

As you can see we below we had some professional pictures taken. There were forty shots all together but I only posted some of our favorites. Don't worry... we are going to distribute to all family members once we get them printed!! :) Erica Spencer took the photos(she also did our wedding pictures). Aren't they great? When she called me to tell me that they were done she said that she absolutely loved taking pictures of Collin and asked if she could do so again. I believe her exact words were, " He is so stinking cute; I could take pictures of him all day." As his mommy of course I was flattered. So, expect his 6 month pictures to be just as great. We hope you enjoy the pictures. Todd & Collin say "hi" and send their love!! I hope you have a great day!

Love,
Mary Lou

1 comment:

Aunt Alice said...

Those pictures are awesome! What a beautiful family......