Monday, July 13, 2009

Summer Update

It been a while since I have posted anything it's been a crazy July so far!

Matthew is growing so well. He is continuing his "big boy" status. At his 4 month appointment he weighed 17 lbs. 9 oz. (90th %), he was 26 1/2 in. long(95th %), and his measured 44 1/4 cm(95th %).

Collin is doing so well, too. He loves playing outside and playing in the pool. I can't wait to see him and Matthew play together next summer! One of my favorite things he says right now is, "What's going on here?" Hilarious!! He is also singing "his" songs all the time. He has this CD that has all the same songs and singer that I had when I was a kid. I was so excited when I found it!

We've been hanging out at the pool and spending a lot of time with family this summer. I can't believe that July is already almost half way over. I will post pictures soon!

No comments: