
Hi everyone! I'm 3 months old today so I thought I would give you an update of what I am up to.
I am starting hold on to my toys more and more. I am drooling more often as well which makes me wonder if I will teeth early like my big brother. I am sleeping about 6 1/2 hours straight at night then I wake up because I am hungry. Mommy will feed me and change my diaper and then I fall back asleep for another 3-4 hours. My head is getting stronger, too. I can sit in my Bumbo and not have wobbly head the whole time I am in it. I still love to nap in my swing... it's been my favorite since birth. I love to go for car rides but if you stay still in the car too long I start to start to fuss a little. I still love it when people talk to me and make me smile.
Here is an update on my big brother, Collin... he's so good with me! Collin loves to play outside all the time! He usually goes to our Grandma and Grandpa Hargrove's a couple/few times a week to play outside. I can't wait to be big enough to go there and play too! Collin's favorite toys are his tractors, trucks, and musical instruments. He likes to play his drum while I am napping and somtimes he wakes me up... even when Mommy tells him to stop b/c I'm sleeping. Collin sings the whole ABC song and he can sing the whole STATE fight song now, too. He usually plays his drum or plays his horn during the fight song. Daddy, Mommy and I find this highly entertaining! Collin moved into his new room with all his toys and new big boy bed and he loves it! I hope he lets me play in there with him someday.
Mommy and Daddy are doing good, too. They are playing on their volleyball league again so I get to go with them to that while Collin spends the night with Grandma and Grandpa Hargrove(again, someday I will be big enough to do that, too!!). Daddy is staying busy at work and Mommy is staying busy with Collin and I. Mommy had to get some moles removed b/c one was abnormal, but luckily the second one she got removed was normal. I guess her doctor will have to keep an eye on her skin from now on since she had an abnormal mole. She is doing just fine, though, and just has a couple of scars from getting them cut out.
I should get going, though. I'm hungry and my brother is, too. Thanks for checking up on us! Have a great week!




2 comments:
Wow- he is getting so big- so fast!! And so glad the mole was fine- thats no fun! I am sure we will start seeing you much more regularly at Sue and Jack's soon!
That is a wonderful picture! Soooo sweet!
Post a Comment