Todd took me the Fox Theater in Detroit for New Year's Eve for a Barenaked Ladies concert. It was such a good time, but by 10:30 I was whipped! I made past midnight and it was a very fun way to ring in the New Year! Happy New Year Everyone!!
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
New Year's Eve
Todd took me the Fox Theater in Detroit for New Year's Eve for a Barenaked Ladies concert. It was such a good time, but by 10:30 I was whipped! I made past midnight and it was a very fun way to ring in the New Year! Happy New Year Everyone!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Yo...next time you guys are over here you HAVE to tell me before you come so we can meet up! No more coming to Detroit without telling me!
I love the fox theatre myself. Glad you got to go there.
J, sorry there was no call but we got to Detroit City about an hour before the show and left first thing the next morning due to my son's flu systems. He left a nice surprise in the bed at the hotel for the maids... I felt so bad, but what can you do? Plus, my parents came with us. FYI: Shopaholic movie Valentine's Day weekend. Do you want to be my date?
Post a Comment