Sunday, December 21, 2008

7 Month Check-Up

The news is good with our 7 month check up! I measured at 29 weeks so I was pretty right on b/c I went in at about 28 1/2 weeks. I did the same thing with Collin and look how big he was so who knows what size this little guy is going to be. My blood work came back for gestational diabetes and anemia and they were both negative. Another good thing! It amazes me how fast I am in and out of there this time around. I remember being pregnant with Collin and always having 101 questions for my doctor. Being pregnant the 2nd time around is a completely different experience. Baby's movement is good. He his already giving his Daddy high-fives!

And for those of you who don't know we have named our little guy already, Matthew Todd. We already are called him "Matty" and when we ask Collin his brother's name or the baby's name he will say "Matt". I promise to try to get it on video b/c it is super cute. We have pictures of Collin lying on my belly and giving it a kiss but I refuse to post them b/c it is my bare belly showing. He already is a great big brother!

A quick Collin update: He will be 2 two weeks from today and he can count to 10!! Yeah! Again, another thing I have to get on video.

Stay warm in all this crappy weather! See everyone at Christmas!

No comments: