Sunday, July 6, 2008

Independence Day And Collin's 18 Months!

We did some boating after hanging
out with Todd's family at the pool. It was a good day mixed with family and friends. Of course, Collin had to drive the boat some. Notice the bandage on Todd's finger... yes, he tried to cut it off the day before. Check back for updates on him...

Fireworks... we'll see how he does. So far we have smiles but they haven't started yet!

YES! He loved them. Todd and I were so happy that Collin enjoyed them so much!
Todd was very proud of his firework pictures so I thought I would post of some of his work.








Collin is officially a year and a half! Where did the time go? We don't know, either. He is flourishing wonderfully and he amazes us more everyday. He is starting to repeat more words and when we ask him if he can say a certain word he does his best to say it. The words I know he can say are mama, dada, hi, bye, Rosie, hot dog, ride, tractor, Gramdma, PaPa, mine(my least favorite), no, yes, banana, and the list could go on... maybe. I can't think of anything else right now. He has 11 teeth! He cut three teeth these past two weeks and he is working on two more so anyday he will have 13. We take him to the doctor tomorrow so stayed tuned for the latest weight, height, and head size!
I just couldn't be more thrilled with our little guy. He plays with such passion and is so intrigued to learn and understand that I hope he continues these traits throughout the years! We are lucky to have an adorable, healthy, thriving 18 month old.

No comments: