We had two birthday party's for Collin since we have family and friends on both sides of the state. For this party we had our photographer take the pictures and we were very pleased with how she captured everyone enjoying themselves and the kids playing. Hope you enjoy them as much as we do!
collin j.
Aiden... so cute!
"Who me?"
Reagan is so pretty!
Collin is checking everything out, as usual.
Grandma Jude and Butterball Joey
Collin's individual cake... notice the maze and blue action!!
Opening presents is so fun!
Collin is checking out his new Little People Farm Book. He is getting so much better at reading and not eating his books. I can actually trust him not eat the ends when I give him a book... well, most of the time. :)
Aubrey was born one day after Collin. She is his first "girl" friend.
Reagan and her daddy, Rick
Reagan reading a book to her daddy.
Collin is still reading his Little People book.
"Hmm, what's this, I think I like it!!!"
After Collin opened all of his presents everyone started clapping for him. This face is his reaction. Yes, he likes being the center of attention. Wonder who he gets that from?!?
Reagan is now reading to her mommy; she's really good for only being almost 17 months.
Megan and Aubs... is it just me or do they have the same exact look on their faces? Thought so.
Our attempt to get a photo of all the kids. This was the best shot she got, but there are at least 5 or 6 kids missing!!
This picture has more kids in it they are just a little more scattered around. Collin is really happy and clapping away! What a funny little guy!
Todd told me that the expression on Collin's face is totally an expression that I do. He said that when I'm staring or listening in on something that is none of my business this is the look I have. First off, I don't do that... much. Second, I wonder who Collin is listening in on or staring at?!?!

















2 comments:
Collins has some of the best expressions I have ever seen! You can't help but laugh, he's too cute!
Those are great pictures!
Post a Comment