Wednesday, October 31, 2007

First Cold

I'm sad to report that Collin has his official first cold. It's so hard to see your child feeling under the weather. Todd and I both got colds last week and we tried our hardest to prevent Collin from catching it but we were unsuccessful; Sunday afternoon his cold had kicked in. I must say for Collin not being 100% he has been in great spirits! He still wants to play a bit, but mostly wants to just sit with mom. He has been sleeping awful which means I have been sleeping awful. You have no idea how 8 solid hours of sleep sounds right now!! Collin has had a low-grade fever with a runny nose.

So, on Collin's first Halloween there will be no trick-or-treating or dressing up. He was going to be a "Greaser"... yep, leather jacket and all, but he hates getting dressed and with him not feeling well I'm not going to force him just so I can get the pleasure of seeing him dressed up. There's always next year...

1 comment:

barb said...

We missed seeing you on Halloween, but hope that the little guy is feeling better - well, and you and Todd too of course.