Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Dinner...

Right into nap time. I gave Collin a drink of his water after I finished feeding him. While I was giving it to him I was talking to Todd and when we looked at him next he was sound asleep in his high chair. You can see us trying to wake him so he can have a bath but he doensn't move. After we turned off the video we did successsfully wake him and he had his bath time. This video is just too precious. My poor baby was so tired he couldn't stay awake any longer! The thing is that he had his normal naps and we were home all day so we didn't do anything abnormal. I guess his belly was just full and it was time to sleep.

1 comment:

barb said...

i loved this one. it is amazing how quickly they succumb to sleep.