Monday, September 24, 2007

Playing Catch Up...

It's been a while since I have posted anything so I thought I should take a second and catch everyone up to speed on what is going on in the Hargrove household. First off, Todd is officially 30 years old. To me he ages like a fine wine... he just keeps getting better. We had a great party for him. Everyone had a fabulous time and that is what matters most. From Corn-hole to the pinata it was a birthday for the books!
Collin is doing well. He now has 7, yes 7, teeth! He gets cuter by the day and I can hardly believe he is about 9 months. His personality is priceless so I feel so lucky as a mother to have such a charismatic child. I've been bad about taking pictures lately... been sort of busy, but I promise to post some new ones soon.
As for myself I picked up a new hobby this past weekend. Golfing. I guess, I now consider myself a "golfer". No, I'm not good but I had a ton of fun and anything that challenges me physically is something I usually will enjoy. My first round of golf my score was 135... that's right, I averaged about an 8 on each hole.(with the occasional 10 and 6) It was a good time to spend with Todd and my dad. They were good coaches and I know that b/c I never wanted to throw my club once. :) I can't wait for this coming weekend to go out and do it again.

No comments: