Collin was 6 months on the Fourth of July and he went to for his 6 month check up on the 5th. He weighed in at 2olbs. 8oz. and 29 inches long. He is growing perfectly. The doctor said he was advanced for his age. Collin is not only sitting up and rolling all around for he is also starting to scoot all over the floor. If you put him in one spot on the floor and he sees something he wants on the other side of the floor he will get to it eventually. He is also trying to pull himself up onto things. One of my favorite things he is doing is holding out his hands when he wants his Mommy or Daddy. It's such a great feeling. I love watching him grow but at the same time I realize that my baby is not going to stay a baby forever and I am sort of having a hard time with that. Collin is eating his first stage foods... loves sweet potatos and most fruits while he does not like the green vegetables very much... at all! All these milestones and it's only six months!!
P.S. Still no teeth!




2 comments:
I just went and checked Mike's baby book and Collin is 'exactly' the same as Mike was - 20 lbs - 8 oz and 29 inches long! That's too ironic! Mike started walking at 8 1/2 months.......... so look out ahead! Although from the sounds of it - he may just take off before that.
watching Collin Sunday, he is SO FOCUSED that I would guess he will make up his mind to walk and just start!
Post a Comment