Thursday, May 31, 2007

First Hot Day of The Year

Collin enjoyed his first pool and he loved it!
Thanks to his Cousin Reagan for bringing her pool for both of them to play in. I think Collin is going to be a little fishy. He didn't really get sick of being in the water nor did he fuss at all when I had in him there. He finally got to sport the hat and swim trunks that Grandma Collins got bought him! SO CUTE!!(thanks Grammy!)
Collin splashed and kicked his feet and laughed while he played. It was so fun to see him play and enjoy himself like that. I now know our next investment for him... kiddie pool!

Cutie-patootie cousin Reagan

2 comments:

barb said...

playmates already! can't you just see them in a year when they are toddling all around the yard?

Ally Cat Girl said...

Looks like fun! I can't wait for Karyna and I to join you on the next hot day.