Cost of childbirth - $33,000.00
Diapers the first year - $520.00
The feeling you get when he gives you this face as you're changing his dirty diaper...
PRICELESS
Nine weeks, 25.5", 12 lb 11 oz.
Yep, we jumped on the blogger bus to keep everyone up to date on the life and times of Collin Jeremy. He asked me for 50 bucks and the car keys yesterday. Kids these days.
Honestly, he's great. (Mary Lou and I are fine, too) Had his two month checkup on Wednesday. Three shots and a few hours later his little thighs were a bit sore - "Oh, my yegs!". I think mom and dad probably shed more tears than he did when he got poked. He's a tough little guy. So strong! I'm sitting on the couch the other day, he's sitting in my lap with his back against my chest and decides to sit straight up on his own. I thought he was going to get up and walk to the kitchen to get a bottle.
Hope everyone is doing well - much love to all!
- Todd, Mary Lou, & Mister Stinker Butt Himself - Collin J.




1 comment:
You're soooo right - PRICELESS!
Post a Comment