way to go Collin - sit on the fence between these two places as long as you can! cute cap and shirt.
Awwww - look how cute! Tiny little toes - pudgie little legs - perfect baby look! Let the divided household begin... U of M - State ??? Aw shucks it's all so simple at his age!!!
Although he looks adorable in that outfit, I am with you Todd - Go State! Maybe you should dress him in a green outfit and see which one he looks cuter in! I am sure he would be handsome in both!
Let's go State? What? Coming from my cousin AND my sister? Wow...
State fan, that's awesome! I never thought I'd see the day! I remember all those U of M clothes you wore in 2nd grade!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
way to go Collin - sit on the fence between these two places as long as you can!
cute cap and shirt.
Awwww - look how cute! Tiny little toes - pudgie little legs - perfect baby look!
Let the divided household begin... U of M - State ??? Aw shucks it's all so simple at his age!!!
Although he looks adorable in that outfit, I am with you Todd - Go State! Maybe you should dress him in a green outfit and see which one he looks cuter in! I am sure he would be handsome in both!
Let's go State? What? Coming from my cousin AND my sister? Wow...
State fan, that's awesome! I never thought I'd see the day! I remember all those U of M clothes you wore in 2nd grade!
Post a Comment